A CAT7 keystone jack is a type of keystone jack that is designed to support the CAT7 standard for Ethernet networking. CAT7 (Category 7) is a standard for cable and connector systems that is capable of faster data transfer and greater bandwidth than previous standards such as CAT6A, CAT6, CAT5e and CAT5.
A keystone jack is a small, modular connector that can be used to terminate the end of a cable. The keystone jack is designed to fit into a keystone wall plate or patch panel, which provides a central location for connecting and disconnecting cables. The CAT7 keystone jack typically includes a series of conductive pins that are used to make connections with the wires inside the cable.
CAT7 keystone jacks are designed to support high-speed data transfer and are typically used in data centers, server rooms, and other high-performance networking environments where high-speed data transfer and low crosstalk are critical. They also support 10Gigabit Ethernet and even 40Gigabit Ethernet standard, which makes it suitable for high bandwidth applications.
CAT7 keystone jack is not backward compatible with previous Ethernet standards, meaning that it can only be used with CAT7 cables, so it would require a full replacement of the cabling infrastructure.
1. Product design level: universal connector level 2.
2. Embedded design, the module can be installed on the distribution frame to form a modular distribution frame
3. Connection method: RJ45 jack with jumper, IDC terminated with horizontal wiring. The contact pin contact adopts high and low dislocation technology, which effectively reduces the near-end crosstalk value.
4. 360-degree all-round shielding shell design to prevent EMC electromagnetic interference; all-metal zinc alloy die-casting design, unique grounding design, reliable and convenient performance.
5. Environmental requirements: meet ROHS standards.
6. Material introduction: This module product is used to connect the horizontal wiring and working area wiring on the same floor of the building, and is mainly used for wiring equipment and terminal equipment or adapter conversion connection. Product mating and mating cables are copper-axle twisted pair cables and copper-axle jumpers.
7. Inter-matching relationship: It can be used with the connectors of the same standard series.
8. Applicable standard: General specification: YD/T 926.1-2009
Sub-standard: YD/T 926.3-2009
9. Technical parameters:
A. Frequency range: 1～500MHz
B. Working voltage: 125 V
C. Withstand voltage: DC1000V (AC750V) 1min without breakdown and arcing phenomenon
D. Near-end crosstalk attenuation NEXT: ≥4dB
E. Insulation resistance: initial value ≥ 100MΩ
After constant damp heat test ≥100MΩ
A. Insertion force and pull-out force: the insertion force is not more than 20N, and the pull-out force is not less than 20N
B. Effect of connector connection device: 50N 60±5s
C. IDC terminal is clamped to 22~26AWG twisted pair
A. The number of times the plug and socket are inserted: 750 times
B. Number of wire terminations: 250 times
10.Material and surface treatment:
A. Metal material:
Gold Needle: Phosphor Bronze Gold Plated
IDC card wire terminal: Phosphor bronze nickel plated
B. Non-metallic materials:
Plastic: PC polycarbonate, PA66 nylon 66
C. Thickness of gold-plated layer: 6~50U gold-plated
D. PCB material: FR4
11. Environmental performance: Temperature: -25～+70℃ Humidity: ≤85% (temperature 85℃±3℃)
Salt spray test:
A. The pH value of the salt solution before atomization is between 6.5 and 7.2 (35±2℃);
B. The salt solution is prepared with sodium chloride (chemically pure, analytically pure) and distilled or deionized water.
Its concentration is (5±0.1)% (mass percentage);
C. Continuous atomization is adopted, and the recommended duration is 48h;
D. When atomizing, it is necessary to prevent impurities such as oil and dust and the temperature and humidity of the jet air from affecting the work.
conditions for the space.
12. Outline drawing and maximum size customized
13. Packaging and storage: The product is put into a special blister bag, and then put into a cardboard box, and the product accessories are placed at the same time, and a label indicating the product model and quantity is affixed on the upper left corner of the front of the carton , and put it in the carton. The packaged products should be stored in a warehouse where the ambient temperature is -5℃~+30℃, the relative humidity is not more than 70%, and there is no acid, alkali and other corrosive gases in the surrounding air, and the storage period is three years.
Regular packing quantity: 10 boxes per carton, 50 pcs per box, 500 pcs per carton.
14. Note: Product use mark: customer specified packaging.