A 3 port faceplate is a type of faceplate for structured cabling systems that has three ports for connecting cables. These ports are typically used for attaching Ethernet or telephone cables to a wall outlet. The faceplate is typically installed in a wall or other surface to provide a neat and professional appearance for the cables. The 3 port faceplate is commonly used in residential or commercial settings for networking and telecommunications purposes. It is also known as a multi-port faceplate, it allows to connect more than one device in a single location.
1. Embedded face frame, no screws are visible on the surface, easy to install and disassemble.
2. Equipped with a spring-type dust-proof door, with a logo window on the front, which is convenient for port identification, and equipped with a detachable logo plate, which is convenient for port management.
3. Environmental requirements: meet ROHS standards.
4. Using high-quality ABS engineering plastics, anti-collision, impact resistance, not easy to deform.
5. Environmental performance:
6. Temperature: -25～+70℃
7. Outline drawing and maximum size customized
8. Packaging and storage: The product is put into a special blister bag, and then put into a cardboard box, and product accessories are placed at the same time, and a label indicating the product model and quantity is affixed on the upper left corner of the front of the carton , and put it in the carton. The packaged products should be stored in a warehouse where the ambient temperature is -5℃~+30℃, the relative humidity is not more than 70%, and there is no acid, alkali and other corrosive gases in the surrounding air, and the storage period is three years.
Regular packing quantity: 10 boxes per box, 20 per box, 200 per box.
9. Note: Product use mark: customer specified packaging.