A CAT3 keystone jack is a type of connector used in structured cabling systems to terminate and connect twisted-pair cables, such as those used for telephone lines. The "CAT3" designation refers to the category of the cable that the jack is designed to support, in this case Category 3. This type of cable is able to support data rates up to 16Mbps and is commonly used for telephone and 10Mbps Ethernet networks.
The keystone jack is a small device that can be mounted in a keystone wall plate or patch panel, providing a convenient and flexible way to connect and disconnect cables as needed.
1. Product design grade: universal connector grade 2
2. Support 110 tool IDC wire bonding method or Tool-free wiring method.
3. Connection method: RJ11 jack with jumper, IDC terminated with horizontal wiring.
4. Environmental requirements: meet ROHS standards.
5. Inter-matching relationship: use with connectors of the same standard series
6. Applicable standard: General specification: YD/T 926.1-2009
Sub-standard: YD/T 926.3-2009
7. Technical parameters:
A. Frequency range: 1～20MHz
B. Working voltage: 125 V
C. Withstand voltage: DC1000V (AC750V) 1min without breakdown and arcing phenomenon
D. Insulation resistance: initial value ≥ 100MΩ
After constant damp heat test ≥100MΩ
A. Insertion force and pull-out force: the insertion force is not more than 20N, and the pull-out force is not less than 20N
B. Effect of connector connection device: 50N 60±5s
C. IDC terminal is clamped to 23~26AWG twisted pair
A. The number of times the plug and socket are inserted: 750 times
B. Number of wire terminations: 250 times
8.Material and surface treatment:
A. Metal material:
Gold Needle: Phosphor Bronze Gold Plated
IDC card wire terminal: Phosphor bronze nickel plated
B. Non-metallic materials:
Plastic: PC polycarbonate
C. Thickness of gold-plated layer: 3~50U gold-plated
D. PCB material: FR4
9. Environmental performance: Temperature: -25～+70℃ Humidity: ≤85% (temperature 85℃±3℃)
Salt spray test:
A. The pH value of the salt solution before atomization is between 6.5 and 7.2 (35±2℃);
B. The salt solution is prepared with sodium chloride (chemically pure, analytically pure) and distilled or deionized water.
Its concentration is (5±0.1)% (mass percentage);
C. Continuous atomization is adopted, and the recommended duration is 48h;
D. When atomizing, it is necessary to prevent impurities such as oil and dust and the temperature and humidity of the jet air from affecting the work.
conditions for the space.
10. Outline drawing and maximum size can be customized
11. Packaging and storage: The product is put into a special blister bag, and then put into a cardboard box, and product accessories are placed at the same time, and a label indicating the product model and quantity is affixed on the upper left corner of the front of the carton , and put it in the carton. The packaged products should be stored in a warehouse where the ambient temperature is -5℃~+30℃, the relative humidity is not more than 70%, and there is no acid, alkali and other corrosive gases in the surrounding air, and the storage period is three years.
Regular packing quantity: 10 boxes per carton, 50 pcs per box, 500 pcs per carton.
12. Note: product use mark: customer specified packaging.